Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Who needs this gadgets?
- Business people who always on the move or travelling will surely benefit without worrying of forgetting to charge their phones from its long lasting battery standby time of 40 DAYS. Plus its 1000 phonebook entries and 250 SMS storage will provide them information on their finger tips
- Travellers on vacation or holidays will love this phone as one full charge can give them incredible up to 40 DAYS of standby time enabling them to travel light without bringing their chargers and worrying about the type of power adapter
- Ideal for NS men or people on NS reservist who needs a simple phone WITHOUT camera but long lasting battery life and basic phone functions.
- A MUST have for individuals whose workplace does not allow camera phones.
- Or any individual who loves sleek and simplicity this phone carries it all. A simple dual band GSM phone weighing 86g with 65K colours OLED display and a 2MB user memory. It comes with basic functions like clock, alarm, agenda, calender WITHOUT camera, MP3 capability
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
PXC450 is packed with features:
1. Volume control is conveniently integrated in the earpiece for direct access.
2. TalkThrough function allows you to communicate with people around you without taking of the headphones while the music continues to stream in.
3. On/Off control activates the active noise cancellation to reduce ambient noise of up to 90%
So what can you do with this beautiful gadget!
1. Ideal for audio or music listening while travelling in a noisy environment like airplane, MRT, trains or buses.
2. Especially for long hours flight, the detachable cord allows you to wear it to sleep to mask off the surrounding noise.
3. Be it at home or studio, once plug into your musical instrument, it allows you to listen to the sound of your instrument while it actively reduced the ambient noise.
4. With or without activating noise cancelling, this headphone delivers music with a punch.
PXC450 is well suited for all kinds of music from rock, pop, classical to jazz.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
I was at the "Best Model of the World Singapore" at Millenia Walk. The casual wear event particularly grab my attention as the models (males & females) catwalk down the runway with Sennheiser headphones. Applause to Sennheiser with their trendy and smart looking headphones.